2.Purposes for Use of Personal Information
Information acquired by the guests shall be employed for following purposes.
- To reply for matters of inquiry by the guest
- To confirm reservation for accommodation by the guest
- To exchange communication pertinent to recruiting the part-time staff
3.Security Measures for Personal Information
We shall strive for secure administration of personal information of the guests and take necessary precautions against unauthorized access from outside to personal information retained in our office, loss, damage, destruction, falsification, divulging of personal information and unauthorized data breach from the office. Our office shall designate Mayuka Ito as the Personal Information Custodian and strive for proper handling of the personal information of the guests.
4.Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The personal information shall not be provided nor disclosed to any third party except following cases.
- Case in which information is disclosed in a manner that the guest himself cannot be identified.
- Case in which disclosure is requested according to the laws and ordinances.
5.Adherence to Related Laws and Regulations
The Kumonodaira Mountain Hut Office shall adhere to the laws and regulations pertinent to protection of personal information and other related imperatives.
6.Inquiry for Information pertinent to Protection of Personal Information